Some reminders for those who will be watching the Philippine Football Peace Cup (PFPC) with much interest.
Prohibited List of Items
The Philippine Football Federation would also like to remind fans that the items listed below are not allowed inside the Rizal Memorial Stadium in the duration of the PFPC:
- Food and drink (may be purchased inside Control Access Areas)
- Cigarettes and lighters
- Professional still and video cameras with lens greater than the kit variety (18-55mm)
- Laser pens and pointers
- Weapons and/or sharp objects
- Candles, fireworks, any other type of pyrotechnic
- Glass bottles, PET bottles, cans, hard plastic containers
- Posters/banners/signage with any political slogan or advertising without the express written permission of FIFA and its local organizing committee
- Large back packs and waist packs
- Alcoholic beverages
- Illegal drugs
- Large chains, spike bracelets, wallet chains, metal belt buckles
- Pregnant women should sign a waiver prior to entry
- Parents of children below 12 years old should sign a waiver prior to entry
It is the original plan to have the former Long Teng Cup be held in Rizal Memorial. When the PSC-PFF MOA was signed, one of the plans was to convert the stadium's grass field into an artificial one. Since that would make RMS unavailable, the move was to have the competition be held at the Panaad Stadium in Bacolod. Now that there is an impasse on the plan to convert the pitch, RMS became available again, thus the move back to the original plan. Unfortunately, this already took place with some eager individuals already booking their flights down south for the occasion.
As such, the PFF has made a gesture of good will by offering free tickets for the PFPC.
Fans who cancelled a round trip ticket to Bacolod City no earlier than September 26 should email Mr. Richard Joson, PPF Head of Marketing and Communications, at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org to avail of this promo.
Please include a scanned copy of the cancelled ticket to Bacolod in the email and, once a date and time have been agreed for the collection of tickets, please bring a valid ID with photo to the PFF office. The PFF office is located at 27 Danny Floro Street, corner of Captain Henry P. Javier Street, 1600 Pasig City.
Alternatively after confirming with PFF via email, you can pick up the tickets on the day of the game from Rizal Memorial Stadium itself. The tickets will give fans entrance to all matches in the VIP sections of the stadium.