Nuffnang

Monday, November 2, 2009

Blog Outsourcing 11/2

Just because I love the picture.

Happy All Souls Day! I spent the weekend with the family visiting the dead. It is tradition to spend November 1 with the departed ones. I hope you guys were able to adjust your clocks appropriately.

Anyway, as the weather turns, the cold freezing air is getting to me. You just get the feeling that it is that time of the year. I wish alongside the changes bring a positive vibration and feeling.

Link love time:

All about New York and Philly. Halloween, the NBA. Yesterday, on the Linc and in the Bank. And how some celebrated both.

You know that at this time of the year, it is this guy's moment.

This just in, Rex Ryan allows another Ted Ginn Kickoff Return TD. Yet I still benched the Dolphins D. Luckily for me, I started this D against Sparty.

Apparently, Bart Scott knows what it takes to be a Super Bowl contender.

Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre Favre . (Inspired by a Trey post from S&F).

Bud Adams knows how to push buttons Because of Vince Young. With the Titans and Rams winning, the Bucs are the last team left.

Could be a future recruit for Bammer. Could be for Oakland. Maybe Cleveland.

Because JJ Redick has too much time on his hands.

Reggie Wayne is nicknamed Batman. Maybe Manu Ginobili is a better Batman. He has the looks, right?

I plan on running a 3k a few weeks from now. This should be a reminder.

Suggestion for goal celebrations in these hard times.

The World Series provides a good opportunity for conflict resolution (temporarily).

50 years for this Mask.

Oregon is the highest 1-loss team at 8th. All you need to do is win in the BCS.

Futbol Update: Liverpool got schooled.

Parting Videos (World Series edition):

A classic ode to the City of Brotherly Love


And this is a modern ode to the City that never sleeps.


Just because I am a friendly guy. Enjoy the rest of the month!

Being friendly and all.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting, I really enjoyed your most recent post. I think you should post more often, you obviously have natural ability for blogging!
    by Air Jordan Retro 4 shoes

    ReplyDelete