Nuffnang

Friday, June 29, 2012

My 2012 MLB All-Star Ballot


Today serves as the last day of voting online for the 2012 MLB All-Star Game. As sometimes with what I do, I cast in and publicize my ballot. Here are the ones I voted.

AL

1st Base - Paul Konerko
2nd Base - Robinson Cano
3rd Base - Miguel Cabrera
Shortstop - Derek Jeter
Catcher - Mike Napoli
Designated Hitter - Edwin Encarnacion
Outfielders - Jose Bautista, Josh Hamilton, Adam Jones


NL

1st Base - Joey Votto
2nd Base - Jose Altuve
3rd Base - David Wright
Shortstop - Rafael Furcal
Catcher - Yadier Molina
Outfielders - Andrew McCutchen, Matt Holliday, Ryan Braun

They also have a write-in system, but you put a name there and you will slot someone out from the position you voted. If not for that aspect, would have gone for David Ortiz (AL) and Bryce Harper (NL).

Remember that the winner here gets to secure homefield advantage in the World Series, arguably one of the most preposterous things I have heard.

No comments:

Post a Comment