Here are some quick tidbits that have come to my attention. NBA stuff will have their own post probably during the weekend.
1. NCAA Season 85: Just started. UAAP in the horizon.
2. Due to the 2009 Influential Bloggers event, the Let's go Sago surfing event has been moved to August 15-16.
3. Game 1 of the PBA Finals between San Miguel and Ginebra already passed, with the Gin Kings winning.
4. Japeth is in the country, played for the Yeng Guiao NT. I wish he plays for the Toroman NT as well.
5. Manny Ramirez is coming back from his 50-game sabbatical.
6. US Soccer revival with their great showing in the Confederations Cup.
7. Wimbledon with THE siblings squabbling over another grand slam and Federer just 2 wins from 15 slams.
My passion for the NBA really gets you, don't you think?