UP vs NU.
1. Maroons need to work fundamental passing. too many mistakes.
2. Bulldogs still sticking to their staple "bomb away from long distance if able" offense.
3. UP needs Mike Silungan.
4. Unlike the previous day, the team showed effort in an attempt to combat the deficit.
5. NU's backcourt is underrated. they might spring a surprise.
6. Ponferrada is their only low post presence. if we can get him out, they are screwed.
7. We still "love" Migs de Asis. The 6th Man will have a field day when the battle of Katipunan commences. Oh, and he was a DNP-CD in the game.
Ateneo vs FEU
1. another slow start. i wish we could kick the habit already.
2. defense remains solid and hardcore. rendered cawaling pretty much ineffective.
3. needs to work on decision-making a lil bit. (ryan, i am talking to you)
4. aldrech ramos has a head start on the DPOY, but nonoy would like a word with him.
5. feu is for real. they have some kinks to adjust, but they are what they are on paper.
6. i shudder at the thought of andy-4 in HD.
7. our perimeter game was spot on when it was needed early.
8. we are ready to defend the crown. the question is, are you READY to take it away from us?
9. i am giving my full seal of approval to the courtside reporter of ateneo.