We know Erik Spoelstra is coming to Manila. I even wrote about that. But what you really want to have a chance to personally around the head coach of the recently crowned NBA Champions.
Thanks to Gatorade Philippines, fans will have the chance to secure exclusive access to a LIVE STREAM VIDEO CHAT with him on the Gatorade Philippines Facebook page!
Not only that, but also ten (10) lucky fans will also be invited to the actual LIVE CHAT to meet Coach Spo in person, take pictures with THE Larry O’Brien trophy, and get cool Gatorade gear this Saturday, August 4, at The Marriott Hotel, Manila.
Join now and fuel your thirst for Basketball with Gatorade and The NBA!
Instructions on how to join are noted after the jump:
- Become a fan of Gatorade Philippines by visiting www.facebook.com/GatoradePH
- Submit your question for NBA Coach Erik Spoelstra on the post that will be pinned on top of the Gatorade Philippines Timeline.
- Gatorade Philippines will select the best Ten (10) questions. The people who fielded those questions will each receive the following prizes:
- Exclusive invitation to a Meet and Greet with Coach Spo on Saturday, August 4 at the Marriott Hotel (10 winners and each winner can bring one guest)
- Coach Spo autographed Gatorade Ball and Gatorade Elite Training Gear (Sports Bag, Hydration bottle, Towel and ID lanyard.
- In addition, Twenty (20) winners will be randomly chosen from fans who posted questions on the Gatorade Facebook page and will each receive the following prizes:
- Two (2) tickets to the NBA Finals Viewing Party at the SM Mall of Asia Center Stage Cinema (20 winners, each winner will receive 2 tickets)
- Gatorade Sports Packs (Sling Bag, Hydration bottle, Gym Towel and ID lanyard): Two (2) Sports Packs per winner
- Promotion begins on Monday, July 30 2012 at 12:01 am and will end on Wednesday, August 1 2012 at 11:59PM. Winners will be announced on the Gatorade Facebook page on August 2, at 5:00pm and will be asked to email their contact details to email@example.com so they can be notified how to claim their respective prizes. Winners who fail to confirm their details by 12 pm on August 3, 2012 will be deemed to have forfeited their prize. No substitutes will be selected.
- The NBA and Gatorade will monitor the questions and take down any that are believed to be rude or inappropriate.
- Employees of Pepsi Cola Products Philippines Inc. (PCPPI), Pepsico International (PI), Pepsi-Cola Far East Trade Development Inc. (PCFET), NBA Properties, Inc., the National Basketball Association, its Member Teams and affiliates (collectively, “NBA Entities”), Pepsi Partners: EDS and Distributors, including their relatives up to the third degree of affinity and consanguinity shall be disqualified from joining and/or participating in this promotion.
- Winners and entrants agree NBA Entities may not be held liable for any claims or damages that might arise in connection with the promotion or related advertisement or any prizes or premiums awarded in the promotion or any incident that occurs during use of the prize won (during use of air and land transport, hotel services or during the basketball match or for any incident that occurs on these occasions).
- The winners hereby authorize PCPPI, PI, PCFET, and the NBA Entities to use their names and likeness for publicity purposes without this conferring any remuneration, right or benefit of any kind other than the award of their prize.