Powerade is proud to be a supporter of the Filipino athlete. As the official sports drink for the 2012 London Olympics, Powerade ION4 wants to help in the effort of raising funds for the quest of the Filipino Olympic Gold.
We can either go Powerade's Facebook page and send our messages of support to our Olympic athletes, three of which (boxer Mark Barriga, long jumper Marestella Torres, and skeet shooter Brian Rosario) have been named as brand ambassadors. Or we could do what Powerade brand ambassador Coach Rio asks us to do on this video clip below.
Run 4 Gold Mechanics (more details after the jump):
1. Like Powerade ION 4 on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/
2. Go to the Run 4 Gold Tab and you will be directed to the promo application.
3. To participate, simply upload a video on Youtube and show yourself running from left to right for 15 seconds.
4. You can submit as many videos as you wish as long as each video you submit is unique.
5. Write a message for the Philippine Olympic Team. Message should not be more than 160 characters.
6. Powerade Philippines reserves the right to disapprove or delete offensive or obscene entries as well as those that do not follow the rules without prior notice such as:
a) Videos that are longer than 10 seconds
b) Videos with offensive or obscene visuals and messaging
c) Not complying with the theme and instructions of the contest
d) Users are not allowed to use parts and parcels of video clips, footages or images from copyrighted materials such as videos, movies, television shows, pictures, etc.
7. All videos will be pre-screened just to make sure that no violation is made. You’ll be notified within 24 hours if your video is approved or disapproved. Once approved, it will be embedded directly to the application. If your video has been disapproved, you will have to upload another video.
8. We will notify you on Facebook once your video has been uploaded.
9. For every video uploaded, we will donate P100 towards our goal of reaching one million pesos for the first ever Filipino Olympic Gold Medalist.
10. Powerade Philippines has the right to reproduce, exhibit, publish, or use all entries for promotional or publication purposes without remuneration of any kind effective 15 months from the announcement of
winners. Non-winning entries will not be used for promotional or publication purposes by Powerade Philippines without the permission of the contestant. Due acknowledgement will be given to the contestant
every time a video is used.
All video snippets will be collated to become one long video run for gold for our athletes, which will be released around the time of the London Games (which will take place from July 27 to August 14).