Nuffnang

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Bacolod beckons



A week from now, I will be on my way to the Ninoy Aquino International Airport, on a flight down south, to a place called Bacolod. It will be a very brief stay, less than 40 hours in the land of the Masskara. I will be there for one purpose really, and that is to watch a football game in person.







I did manage to catch 2 practices at the University of Makati, although I missed seeing the men's team do their drills the first time. Plus, it rained like crazy. But one thing for sure, there were a lot of interested people observing the activities, from the University students to the media to even "fan girls" and of course, the rabid fans of the sport of football.



I do encourage you to go watch the game on Studio 23 on February 9 against Mongolia. Cheer on our fellow countrymen as they play for our flag, in the pitch of Panaad in Bacolod City.

Mabuhay ang Pilipinas.

No comments:

Post a Comment