Nuffnang

Saturday, October 3, 2009

snazzy pasintabis again

I haven't done these in a while, so here it goes...

1. I actually thought Chicago had a chance of bagging the 2016 hosting rights, but lo and behold, they get ousted early. Congratulations are in order for Rio de Janeiro for winning against Madrid. Tokyo finished third. All we needed was New York so that the New York Rio Tokyo connection.

2. Baseball is winding down and the playoff chase may end in a whimper. Pretty much all lineups are set in the AL and it's all about the seeding in the NL. But can you imagine if the Dodgers lost the NL West. But you know what, the Twins will not die...

3. I actually made a huge contribution to a podcast. Normally, they just let me listen while they do the recording. This week, i get my opinions aired out.

4. Remember the punch in Boise? The guy who threw it might be able to get a final chance. I think he deserves another chance as long as all parties are amenable.

5. Kiefer Ravena is good. Really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment