1. Rashard Lewis. 6 pts. 2/10 shooting. Not good. They need him if they want to go back to LA.
Rashard Lewis finished with 18 pts (6/19 shooting), 10 rebs, 4 assts, 1 stl and 2 blocks. He shot 3/12 from long distance and 3/5 from the line. However, the team as a whole did not play at the level expected.
2. Fisher and Ariza. Fisher was huge in game 4. Ariza has been huge in the series. How good a follow-up.
Fisher finished with 13 pts, 4 rebs and 2 assts. Ariza had 15 pts and anchored that ridiculous 2nd quarter stretch.
3. The Orlando guard rotation. Can this ever be figured out by Stan?
The PG minutes split was 33 vs 12 in favor of Rafer. Lee played 26 minutes, Pietrus 16 minutes. And Redick, 10 minutes. Seeing JJ play means it is really bad.
4. Lamar Odom had a subpar game 4. A bounce back could seal it in.
17 pts and 10 rebounds. Yup. that qualifies. Oh, he also made all three of his three-point attempts.
5. Turnovers. Can Orlando keep it manageable?
Just 12, but what killed them was their 8/27 shooting from long distance, and that 16-0 run.
Again, congrats to the Lakers. You earned the right to brag.