1. Florida vs Troy – Gators easy.
2. Texas vs Wyoming – Kudos for Texas actually going to Laramie.
3. Southern Cal @ 8. Ohio State – Nothing changes. if Navy ran around these guys, that 6-deep Tailback U will do the same thing.
4. Alabama vs Florida International – 498 yards against Beamerball. 'Nuff said.
5. Oklahoma St vs Houston – The three-headed monster (Robinson, Hunter, Bryant) rolls on.
6. Penn State vs Syracuse – If Greg Paulus had it easy and still lost...
9. BYU @ Tulane – Possible trap game, but the Mormons will take it.
10. California vs Eastern Washington – Biggest threat to the Trojans
11. LSU vs Vanderbilt – Bayou Bengals going to roll.
12. Boise State vs Miami, OH – See BYU, above.
13. Oklahoma vs Idaho St – Landry Jones, easy test for you.
14. Va Tech vs Marshall – Perfect bounce back after meeting the Crimson Tide
16. TCU @ Virginia – Al Groh will be in much more trouble.
17. Utah @ San Jose St – 17 straight?
18. Notre Dame @ Michigan – Big test for both teams. I feel the Wolverines are ready.
19. UNC @ UConn – the sleeper team in the much-maligned ACC
21. Georgia vs South Carolina – Dawgs need to bounce back in this SEC matchup.
22. Nebraska vs Arkansas St – Big Red rolling. Blackshirts dominating.
23. Cincinnati vs SE Missouri St – May have a leg up in the Big East Chase
24. Kansas @ UTEP – Todd Reesing is a really good QB.
25. Missouri vs Bowling Green – So is Blaine Gabbert.