1. Florida vs. Tennessee- the question is not whether the Gators win, but how big will the margin be.
2. Texas vs. Texas Tech – Red Raiders have no shot, but Taylor Potts will chuck it.
3. USC @ Washington – Corp or Barkley? Nothing changes. However, Huskies will make a game out of it
4. Alabama vs. North Texas – Nothing to see here, just another cupcake for the SEC.
5. Penn State vs. Temple – Nittany Lions going through their non-Big Televen schedule
6. Ole Miss vs. SE Louisiana – See #4 above.
7. BYU vs. Florida State – Give credit to Free Shoes for actually scheduling this game in Provo. However, if they struggled against Jacksonville St., the Cougars are a high upgrade.
8. Cal @ Minnesota – Cal got speed.
9. LSeaUx vs. LA-Lafayette – See #6 above.
10. Boise State @ Fresno State – The Drive for the BCS continues.
11. Ohio State vs. Toledo – Buckeyes need a bounce-back, but the Rockets are a difficult play.
12. Oklahoma vs. Tulsa – Upgrade from Idaho St., but same result.
13. Virginia Tech vs. Nebraska – They can run. They can defend. Love Beamerball.
14. TCU vs. Texas St – I cannot wait for the MWC round robin gauntlet between Utah, TCU and BYU.
15. Oklahoma St vs. Rice – Cowboys were embarrassed by H-Town. Not good for Rice
16. Cincinnati vs. Oregon State – Beavers are underrated, but the Bearcats could be the best team in the Queen City.
17. Utah @ Oregon – Streak continues.
18. Kansas vs. Duke – Might change my mind if this was played in Allen Fieldhouse or Cameron Indoor.
19. Georgia @ Arkansas – This is SEC at work. Beating each other up to a pulp.
20. UNC vs. East Carolina – They are in the chase for the ACC now.
21. Michigan vs. E. Michigan – More Forcier, More problems.
Footnote: I picked Ga Tech to win against the U, but score proved to be contrary to what I thought of it. The U is scary good. And I also will pick Michigan State over the Fighting Irish.